Advertise for $900 in the Rug News andDesign Market Insert
For the January Issue:
This January (2017), 2000 Rug News andDesign Print Magazines will be picked up by buyers looking for Rugs at AmericasMart, Surfaces, and the World Market Center in Las Vegas. Whether or not you are at these shows you can make sure they know about you and your product.
$900 buys a double page spread advertisement to invite buyers to your showroom and/or your website. This is a lot of space to tell your story and show your products. Look at the examples from October’s Magazine. These are eye catching advertisements in the most trusted, longest operating print magazine covering the rug business.
Deadline to Submit Ad December 20th, 2016
Three examples of how advertisers use the incredible space of their 2 page spread to catch their audience’s attention!
2 Page Spread Specs
Ads should be 300 dpi
We request artwork be submitted in RGB color space if possible
(This facilitates better digital distribution in addition to cmyk print production)
- Full Page trim 8-1/2 inch x 10-7/8 inch
- 2 page Spread trim 17 inch x 10-7/8 inch (landscape)
- Bleeds – add an additional 1/8 inch of background to all sides of the ad
- Live Area – keep all type 1/8 inch from the non bleed edge of the ad
- Do not use spot colors.
- RGB is now the preferred color space (this is to
better facilitate accurate colors on digital devices)
Submission of Ads:
- Preferred Format PDF – PDF/X-1a:2001 (which flattens artwork)
- Submit via email, ftp, wetransfer.com or dropbox.com.
- Include with ad – Name of advertiser; issue month to run
- Include with your ad ONLY fonts that are actually used – (do not include any fonts that are linked to blank spaces. Unused additional fonts will slow the production process.)
- All artwork should be 300dpi
Questions About Submissions and Ad Specs Please Contact: