SADDLE BROOK, NJ — July 8, 2013… Nourison and Kathy Ireland Worldwide will unveil the new Kathy Ireland Home collections of rugs and decorative accessories at the summer markets. Featuring inspired designs, beautiful color palettes, thrilling textures and brilliant finishes these exceptional, durable floor coverings and exciting pillows are expertly designed to make home decorating fun, easy and an expression of individuality without compromising the family budget.
“It is exciting to see this extension of our partnership with Nourison at the Atlanta market,” said Kathy Ireland, CEO and Chief Designer of kathy ireland Worldwide. “Alex Peykar and his extraordinary team are geniuses in the world of flooring fashion. We are enjoying every facet of this relationship. Our styling is on trend, our designs are beautiful and our pricing is very competitive. I believe kathy ireland Home by Nourison is an incredible offering for every retailer and their customers. We are all very grateful to the Nourison leaders for bringing such success to our collection. From day one at the High Point Market retailers have embraced what we are doing together. Something wonderful is about to happen… because of Nourison.”
“We are thrilled to be partnering with such a luminary in fashions and home furnishings,” said Alex Peykar, Principal of Nourison. “Kathy is well known all around the world as a trend maker and her brand is one of the most recognizable names in the industry. I am certain that kathy ireland Home by Nourison will be a dynamic, fashion forward and highly successful product line in home design.
kathy ireland Home by Nourison includes the following rug collections:
A stunning group of power loom-woven, lush wool blends with shimmering silk highlights in a beautiful array of fabulous designs and color palettes. Styles include:
• Paradise Cove: A regal yet relaxed design that embodies the natural splendor of Hawaii and the history of its majestic Iolani Palace.
• Mission Craft: A classic Americana plaid pattern with a serious snap of chic that is as at-home in both traditional and contemporary decors.
• Metro Crossing: A clean, spare, modern yet approachable pattern rendered in luxurious, low-key neutral hues with an incredibly inviting texture.
Sizes: 2.3×8 to 9.3×12.9
The Santa Barbara
A lush trend-setting shag assortment with a sense of informal elegance and cozy intimacy. Made from 100% polypropylene and power loom woven for durability and easy maintenance. Styles include:
• Safari: A gorgeously glamorous animal print that illuminates all the splendor and unbridled intrigue of big-game watching.
• Royal Shimmer: A dazzling Damask design rendered in deeply dramatic, glittering hues reminiscent of Russia’s opulent architecture, farm lands and bewitching white nights.
• El Palacio: A sumptuous pattern celebrating Latin American emotion and culture that shimmers and shines in an array of gleaming go-with-anything hues.
Sizes: 2.2×8 to 9.3×12.9
An arresting collection of power-loomed area rugs highlighted with silk-like, cut pile polypropylene on velvety-soft, flat-woven chenille grounds for a fascinating look and feel, maximum durability and easy maintenance. Styles include:
• Marseille: A fresh floral design with a distinctive French country flair and luminous color palette.
• Buckingham: An English countryside-inspired leaf and vine motif rendered in lovely light-filled hues.
• Prelude: A study of sleek simplicity, modern design and captivating contemporary color.
• Montecito: A charmingly easy-going all-American plaid pattern with intentional distressing and an innovative textural treatment highlighting key design components for added interest and excitement.
• Versailles A traditional leaf and floral design in rich, radiant tones that infuses any area with old world elegance and enduring luxury.
• Chateau De Ballue: A French Provencal pattern enticingly updated with intentional distressing and striking shades.
Sizes: 2.1×7 to 9×12.
An outstanding assortment of area rugs fabricated with a dense cut and loop pile for an extraordinary texture and enduring quality that’s perfect for any area demanding discriminating detail and a dash of drama. Styles include:
• Lava Flow: An abstract snake print flowing with a molten lava-like grace to reflect the extraordinary wonder and natural splendor of the Hawaiian Islands.
• Joshua Blossom: An over-sized floral print in an ultra-pretty color palette of miraculous hues.
• Ovation: An eye-catching optical illusion of stunning circles that swirl and twirl in rich saturated shades.
• Retro Times: A modern and striking mosaic of shifting squares presented in urban hues infused with just the right touch of warmth.
• Wildflowers: An over-sized floral print drawn with clean, modern lines and presented in a strikingly contemporary two-toned color palette.
Sizes: 2.3×8 to 8×10.6
A power-loomed collection of glorious designs revealed in ornamental color palettes with superior attention-to-detail, including: a high/low texture, cut pile motifs on ultra-soft, flat woven, chenille grounds and exquisite hand carving. Styles include:
• Washington Estate: A brilliantly bordered floral trellis design that epitomizes traditional charm and elegance in a thoroughly contemporary way.
• Garden Romance: An intricately bordered design replete with festive flowers, flourishes and medallions revealed in a singular color palette for a sumptuous sophistication.
• Celestial Elegance: A beautifully bordered English medallion design with an infusion of unexpected energy thanks to a sultry, sun-lit color palette.
Sizes: 2.3×3.9 to 7.9×10.10
A spectacular power-loomed collection featuring beautifully bordered, time-honored Persian motifs, embellished with graceful arabesques, flowers and flourishes. Revealed in luminous color palettes and fabricated from 100% New Zealand hard-twist wool. Styles include:
• Royal Countryside Style: An Eastern-inspired design of arabesques and blossoms rendered in stunning shades for an air of splendor and excitement.
• Persian Tapestry Rug: A traditionally styled Persian panel motif in Rich regal shades.
• Stateroom Rug: A breath taking pattern of gorgeous arabesques in radiant tones for an inspired elegance that is unsurpassed.
• Sizes: 2.3×7.5 to 9.6×13
kathy ireland Home by Nourison Pillows
This sensational collection of pillows features an engaging and expansive array of designs, fabrics, finishes, color palettes and decorative techniques, including:
• Prints-on-raw silk
• Metallic yarns
• Gold foil
With its gorgeous yet durable fabrications and eye-catching attention-to-detail, this assortment is a shining example of stunning style and enduring substance that’s certain to add an easy and elegant accent to any décor.
Please download images from the collections mentioned above using the link below:
About kathy ireland Worldwide
kathy ireland Worldwide® (kiWW®) is the design and marketing firm founded in 1993 by Chair, CEO and Chief Designer, Kathy Ireland. The mission statements of kiWW® are
“…finding solutions for families, especially busy moms,”™
“…finding solutions for people in love.” ™
“finding solutions for people in business.” ™
Forbes Magazine reports that “Kathy Ireland is the first lady of fly over country.” License Global Magazine names kathy ireland Worldwide® the 25th most powerfully licensed brand globally and reports that annual retail sales have grown to 1.9 billion dollars. According to Fairchild Publications, Kathy Ireland is one of the 50 most influential people in fashion. kathy ireland Worldwide® offers creativity in Home, Office, Weddings, Baby Products, Fashion, Fine Jewelry, Destination Properties, Publishing, Entertainment and More…
Kathy is celebrated for her philanthrophy. UCLA names Kathy one of the Top 10 Women’s Health Advocates in America today. She is a powerful activist for veterans, ADL, the war against HIV/AIDS, anti-poverty efforts, education and family issues with, a specific focus for women and children. Kathy is global ambassador to 911 for Kids, a global outreach, committed to disaster preparedness and emergency response. Kathy is married to Gregory Olsen, an emergency physician and CEO of a commercial fishing enterprise. Kathy, Greg and their 3 children Erik, Lily and Chloe live in Southern California.
Kathy’s initial mission statement, “…finding solutions for families, especially busy moms™”, allows her company to expand and include, “…finding solutions for people in love™” and, “…finding solutions for people in business™”. In 2012, a cover story in Forbes Magazine reported that kiWW® sells, “… some 2 billion in retail….” and calls Kathy, “Supermodel… Supermogul”. License Global Magazine names kathy ireland Worldwide®, the 28th most powerfully licensed brand globally – which is the highest ranking, for any single lifestyle brand. According to Fairchild Publications, Kathy Ireland is one of the 50 most influential people in fashion. Kathy is named by UCLA, as one of the Top 10 Women’s Health Advocates in America. She was honored by the Anti Defamation League and is an Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters (LHD), from CSU Channel Islands. Kathy supports countless non-profits including; the YWCA, the Dream Foundation, The Providence Educational Foundation, 911 for Kids/AEFK, the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation and the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. She is widely honored — for her efforts to; improve education, reduce poverty and help families prosper. In March of 2012, Kathy was a key speaker for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) conference, with such luminaries as Prime Minister Shimon Peres and President Barack Obama – to show her support of Israel. kathy ireland Worldwide® offers designs in: furniture, lighting, flooring, fashion – including best-selling collections of bridal gowns, special occasion dresses and fine jewelry. Kathy is also Chief Designer for Window World — America’s largest window replacement company. kiWW’s business interests include: kathy ireland Weddings; resort weddings for destination nuptials in Hawaii and California, Acafe Chef Andre; a food, entertaining and lifestyle brand, Jardin Nicholas Walker; a brand inspired by outdoor living, and Sterling Winters Company; an artist management firm. Kathy is the author of six books: ‘Powerful Inspirations, Eight Lessons that Will Change Your Life’, ‘Real Solutions for Busy Moms: Your Guide To Success and Sanity’, ‘Real Solutions for Busy Moms Devotional: 52-God Inspired Messages for Your Heart’, ‘What Do Mommies Do?’, ‘An Angel Called Hope’ and ‘Mona’s Favorite Words’. kiWW® maintains headquarters in Rancho Mirage, California and design studios in; Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Santa Barbara and two in Hawaii. Additional information is available at kathyireland.com.